When was the last time a Pineapple-cucumber salad surprised you?
I think my recipe is the easiest way how to make Pineapple-cucumber salad.
Try this recipe and taste home-made .
- 1/4 cup thin sliced red onion rings
- 1 fresh pine apple
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Submerse red onions in ice water for 10 minutes.
- Peel and core pine apples. Cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Slice cucumber thinly and cut in half.
- Drain onions and pat dry and dice.
- Add olive oil, lime juice and salt to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in pine apple, cucumber and red onion and toss to court. Serve immediately.
Go and taste my other recipes - click here
To read my blog posts - click here
Like my facebook page - click here