Green salad is good for a side dish or a meal on its own. I make it often for my family and they always enjoy it.
I think my recipe is the easiest way how to make green salad.
Try this recipe and taste home-made green salad.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- one cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 or 2 green bell pepper, cored and cut into small pieces
- 8 pine-apple slices
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 5g coriander leaves
- Olive oil and red wine vinegar, to taste
- Salt & pepper
- Tear the lettuce leaves into the bite-sized pieces and transfer them to a large salad bowl.
- Then; Add the cucumber, pine-apple and bell pepper.
- At last; Sprinkle with the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss the combine.
Go and taste my other recipes - click here
To read my blog posts - click here
Like my facebook page - click here