Cheddar sauce, cheddar heese sauce, or cheese sauce is a traditional sauce used in English cooking. This sauce is based upon white sauce, which is known as one of the 'mother sauces', and cheddar cheese.
I think my recipe is the easiest way how to make this sauce.
So Try this recipe and taste home-made chedder.
- 3 oz. blue cheese,crumbled plus more for garnish
- 3 tbsp butter-milk
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Combine the ingredients in a medium bowl: So, Stir together blue cheese, butter-milk, sour cream, garlic clove, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, pepper, ground mustard powder and salt.
- Refrigerate the sauce: Then Place in a refrigerator for 30 minutes, favours to blend.
- Serve: Use immediately and garnish with additional crumbled blue cheese or transfer to an airtight container and store in a refrigerator for up to a week.
Go and taste my other recipes - click here
To read my blog posts - click here
Like my facebook page - click here